DRYBAR BLOWS INTO CHARLOTTE WITH GRAND OPENING
news & events
Drybar Blows into Charlotte with Grand Opening at Specialty Shops SouthPark
Charlotte, NC – May 25, 2018 – Drybar is excited to announce the grand opening of Drybar Charlotte. The 1,983-square foot location at Specialty Shops SouthPark will consist of 12 styling chairs and all of the signature elements that define the unique Drybar experience.
“After so many requests for a Drybar in this location, we are so excited to finally be opening in Charlotte, North Carolina! We personally love the Specialty Shops SouthPark location in the heat of SouthPark and are thrilled to be joining the team,” said Alli Webb, Founder of Drybar.
At the core of the experience is Drybar’s dedication to over-the-top customer service and obsessive attention to every last detail, and the Charlotte shop is no exception. The NEW location will offer all of Drybar’s signature services including:
- Drybar’s Full Style Menu:
- With all styles always available on tap, you can achieve your look of choice from an extensive menu of options including The Straight Up, The Manhattan, The Cosmo, The Mai Tai, The Cosmo-Tai, Southern Comfort, Dirty Martini, The Uptini, Old Fashioned, Shirley Temple or a style from the braid bar. Drybar’s menu has a look for every hair need.
- Drybar’s Signature In-Shop Services:
- Offering in shop services ranging from a Classic Blowout, Uptini (aka an updo), Mudslide Treatment, Bay Breeze Hydrating Shot, Shirley Temple (special service available for ages 10 and under), Barfly Memberships, Dry Pro styling, weddings, group specials and parties, there are endless possibilities.
- Drybar’s Line of Professional Hair Styling Products & Tools
- Aptly named in keeping with the pervasive bar theme, all products are created for the perfect blowout including favorites like Buttercup Blow-Dryer, On the Rocks Shampoo and Conditioner, Triple Sec 3-in-1, Mr. Incredible Leave in Conditioner, Prep Rally, Sake Bomb Nourishing Conditioner and Detox Dry Shampoo.
- Drybar’s Signature Design:
- Charlotte will maintain Drybar’s signature design, including custom Italian chairs, tufted fabric walls, marble bars with built-in phone docking stations and flat screens featuring cult favorite chick flicks.
Drybar is based on a simple philosophy: Focus on one thing and be the best at it. For Drybar, that’s blowouts.
Drybar Charlotte – 6401 Morisson Blvd
Monday – Wednesday 7AM-7PM
Thursday – Friday 7AM-8PM
Saturday 8AM-8PM and Sunday 1AM-6PM*
Appointments can be booked online at www.thedrybar.com, through the Drybar iPhone app or by calling 877.379.2279.
*Store hours are tentative and subject to change.
For more information about Drybar, please contact:
Lauren Welger | firstname.lastname@example.org | 212.887.1659
About Specialty Shops SouthPark
Specialty Shops is located in the heart of SouthPark, at the intersection of Morrison Blvd. and Roxborough Road, 20 minutes from Uptown Charlotte and 25 minutes from the Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
Established in 1979, Specialty Shops SouthPark offers customers a sophisticated and refined upscale shopping experience in a one-of-a kind shopping environment that features luscious greenery, beautiful water fountains, outdoor benches, patio furniture and a courtyard-inspired atmosphere. For more information and a complete directory of shops and restaurants, visit www.specialtyshopssouthpark.com.
About Hill Partners, Inc.
Hill Partners, Inc. founded in 1983, is a national commercial real estate firm specializing in providing innovative retail and mixed-use development solutions. The company concentrates on three basic divisions: Project Conceptualization, which includes feasibility studies, strategic planning, merchandising and market research; Project Implementation, which includes design management, development/construction management and merchant recruitment; and Property/Asset Management, including operations, tenant relations, consumer marketing, and accounting.
For media inquiries, pelase contact:
Hill Partners, Inc.