Phase 1 Re-Opening
Hill Partners Inc. is excited to announce that as of Friday, May 8th at 5:00pm, Specialty Shops SouthPark has officially reopened for business! We appreciate your continued patience and loyalty during this time and we look forward to welcoming you back and hope that you continue to have the enjoyable experience that you have come to expect from Specialty Shops SouthPark. As our shops, restaurants, and beauty and wellness stores continue to open, please check here frequently for store re-openings and promotions.
The health and well-being of our customers, employees, retail partners, and the community we serve are always a top priority. So as we reopen, below are some of the sanitation and safety efforts we are implementing to help ensure a safe environment.
- We will follow all applicable guidelines set forth by local officials and/or health departments as well as the Governor’s Phase 1 protocol.
- All tenants and visitors will be encouraged to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Groups of more than 10 people congregating in common areas will be prohibited.
- We will increase the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing all common areas with an enhanced focus on all touch points.
- Each store and restaurant is asked to follow applicable guidelines set forth by relevant government orders, which could include but is not limited to: occupancy restrictions, social distancing markers in checkout lines, cleaning and sanitizing procedures, and the closure of fitting rooms.
In addition to the measures above, we appreciate your cooperation in following these safety precautions:
BEST PRACTICES FOR SANITATION SAFETY
- Wear a Mask & Gloves in Common Areas
- Wash Hands Frequently
- Avoid Touching Eyes, Nose & Mouth
- Follow Social Distancing Guidelines & Reminders
- Stay Home When Sick
Thank you for being a valued patron of Specialty Shops SouthPark. We look forward to seeing you!