We are looking forward to seeing you at Specialty Shops SouthPark and we want you to continue to have the enjoyable and safe experience that you have come to expect. Our hours are 10am – 6pm Monday through Saturday and 12pm – 6pm on Sunday. As individual shops and restaurants hours may vary, we recommend you call or check in advance of your visit.
The health and well-being of our customers, employees, retail partners, and the community we serve are always a top priority. Below are some of the sanitation and safety efforts we are continuing to implement to help ensure a safe environment.
- We will follow all applicable guidelines set forth by local officials and/or health departments as well as the Governor’s Phase 3 protocol which went into effect on October 2, 2020. Please note… “Effective 5:00pm on June 26, 2020, cloth face coverings are required in public places with some exceptions.”
- All tenants and visitors will be encouraged to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Groups of more than 25 people congregating in common areas will be prohibited.
- We will increase the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing all common areas with an enhanced focus on all touch points.
- Each store and restaurant is asked to follow applicable guidelines set forth by relevant government orders, which could include but is not limited to: occupancy restrictions, social distancing markers in checkout lines, cleaning and sanitizing procedures, and the closure of fitting rooms.
In addition to the measures above, we appreciate your cooperation in following these safety precautions:
BEST PRACTICES FOR SANITATION SAFETY
- Wear a Mask in Common Areas (As of 5:00pm June 26, 2020, this is a state requirement.)
- Wash Hands Frequently
- Avoid Touching Eyes, Nose & Mouth
- Follow Social Distancing Guidelines & Reminders
- Stay Home When Sick
Thank you for being a valued patron of Specialty Shops SouthPark. We look forward to seeing you!